Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Moving???!!!!

Well I am in the midst of packing and selling all of my wordly goods:) So far my sofa has gone, my dresser has gone, my washing machine has gone, my table has gone and in a few hours my bed will be gone! God is so good that everything is going so quickly but it has left my apartment in a bit of a mess- as the following pictures obviously show.
Here is my living room- the white day bed will be my bed til i leave!

in the absence of a dresser this is the fill in

here are teh boxes I have packed so far- really I do not have much more to pack!

For those of you who have not packed up your house recently- I highly recommend it- as a matter of fact - i have packed my stuff 7 times in the last 7 years- and i still have too much junk- so just imagine those of you who haven't gotten the opportunity to go through your junk!!

4 comments:

Geoff Leatherman said...

I know what that is like! Stacy and I have moved about three times in four years.

Preben and Ellen said...

wow!! marissa! what a mess!!! it makes me sad to look at becuase i know you are leaving :(

Landis said...

Riss, I cannot imagine what our lives will be like when we have to move, I look at you with one person and think uh oh!!

Landis said...

hey girl, I check back often and I am waiting for a new post :)...