Thursday, October 11, 2007

Bought my plane ticket!

Ok so it is really official. I have bought my plane ticket to go to brussels. I leave one week from today- October 18th! I really wanted to be in my new country by my birthday and it looks like it is going to happen!! I just have a few things to get wrapped up here. The moving company is supposed to come and get my boxed early next week-God certainly worked that out cuz this morning I got an email from the company I thought was going to do it but they couldn't because as Kjell said, "it is out of season" now what "out of season" means I am not sure but only in Norway would there be a moving "season". Craziness!!! So anyway I called another company and as typical to Norwegian service they never got back to me but I had one more number-given to me by Kjell-the "out of season" guy. And that guy- Espen- is my new hero cuz he said they could do it and they could get my stuff there in the next few weeks! God is so good!! SO now it is just fininshing up the packing and cleaning of the apartment here, saying goodbyes, and filling out visa paperwork for Belgium and off I go!
SO just a refresher for those of you who forgot how cool brussels is- here are Paul, me, Liesl and Michelle(a HS friend) in the silver bullet! Get ready to rock the good times!!

1 comment:

amybeth said...

Yeah!!!!! what is a new address i can send you a b'day surprise to?