Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Girl's night in Antwerpen


Ok so these pictures are quite small I know but I stole them from Celine's facebook so I can not help the size. But you can click on them to make them bigger I think- yeah go ahead and try! Friday night me and Liesl took the train to Antwerpen to meet up with Celine. She was done being a doctor for the week and so we thought it would be fun to meet up for dinner and then drive back to Brussels with her. We ended up finding this amazing little restaurant. It was all brick and stained glass. And they had this awesome piano guy playing live music. It was so lovely. We just sat around and chatted for quite a while because the atmosphere was so nice. Then we left there and walked around the place for a bit and went and got a hot chocolate-love that they serve it with a little cookie and piece of chocolate! MMMMmm -come visit and you can have some too- hint hint!!

No comments: