Friday, May 9, 2008

Oh what fun!

So it's a crazy time right now-next friday morning I pick up my parents from the aiport. I am SO excited that they are coming. They are going to get to see (and I'm sure spruce up) my place, meet my friends, see what I do over here and even get to travel a bit. Paris, Germany and Amsterdam are on their list- all are withing 3 hours- pretty cool. Not only are they coming but we are trying to wind up the year with YoungLife and WyldLife stuff. I am only here for 2 more weeks before I head back to the states to work at camp!! Which if I haven't told you- I am beyond excited about!!! SO busy busy over here-but lots of fun too.
A few weeks back all the women who work for YoungLife in Europe came here to Brussels for a women's weekend. It was so much fun hanging out and hearing peoples stories. I think all we did all weekend was go from cafe to resaurant and chat. Here's a photo of the group after one of our dinners. Yes 2 random men decided to get in our pictures:)
I have started to get a group of great fun friends here- the sad part is most of them will not be here next year- but that just means I will that many more places to go visit!:) This is our group after a fun day at the flea market!
This is me, Liesl and Nino- he is honestly one of the funniest guys- who knows what he is looking at here but I am sure we were all laughing! Don't me and Liesl look cute though:)!!

1 comment:

Fiona said...

aw, you have a blog. And I'm on it! How privileged do I feel! So lady, enjoy having your parents here. Will I see you at the concert tonight? Hope so! Lots of love x