Friday, May 9, 2008

Monday in Paris!!

So monday's are my day off here in Brussels. Last week my friend Jessica called me up and asked if I would like to go to Paris for the day on Monday. So of course me answer was YES!! I mean really- paris for the day- how gets to do that?!!! SO we headed off around 7:30 AM- it's a 3 hour drive. Here we are in the car on the way down. And some other fun pics of the trip. As you cansee we got to see lots of good stuff and we even met up with a good friend of ours-Tiffany- who lives there.


3 comments:

Preben and Ellen said...

We miss you too, Marissa!!! I don't know when we'll see you!!! but we should plan something! :) Looks like you're doing awesome! I love all your pictures, and so cool you got to go to paris! :) i'm jealous!

amybeth said...

fun, fun, fun!!!!

Trish said...

yo, so when I travel 3 hours I get to ocean city maryland, you travel 3 hours and you go to PARIS...what is up with that?! No really I just want to get there and see it all myself, so if anyone is reading this and they want to donate to the Trish Brussel's Fund, just give me a call :) Can't wait to see you in a few months!