Monday, February 21, 2011

all in a day

Sometimes I crack up at my life. For instance- today by 1 PM I had
1-been to french class where of course I spoke french and as much english as I could get my neighbors to speak:)
2-Gone to the car dealership because this morning I wanted to check my oil but the hood would not open. SO I went to the dealership to see what I was doing wrong-YES i did try reading the french manual first but it just said to do what I was trying. The problem was NOT me-but a loose cable so the nice french belgian checked my oil for me:)
3-went to the grocery store where I got to speak the little Flemish I know(thank you and I would like to pay with credit please:))
and then back to my place- yes 3 languages in 1 morning-
only in Belgium where not only can they not choose a language but we also hold the record for longest time without a government! GO BELGIUM!!

No comments: