Friday, November 21, 2008

Too early for Christmas music?

This is the question I have had to ask myself over the past few weeks. Thanksgiving is not yet upon us but the weather is cold and dark and gloomy so what better to lift my spirits than a little Johnny Mathis or Bing Crosby? I have given in to the need for spirit lifting and begun to listen to Christmas music nonstop! It started last week when I had the girls over for breakfast-I put on some Johnny Mathis and it has not stopped. The pinacle was this week when the girls came over for breakfast- I not only played Charlie Brown Christmas music but lit lovely smelly candles on my mantle and pretty white ones in my fake fireplace. Made me just want to bake some cookies and hole up for the day!
So bring on the Christmas music!

2 comments:

Preben and Ellen said...

it is NEVER too early for christmas music!! :) all the good ones are about Jesus after all!

i love all your pictures from your previous post. you guys are so cute!

how sad about lesil going home :(

Mack said...

Are you kidding - - we are already totally decorated and have been for a week - -:)