Thursday, November 27, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving

Just wanted to wish everyone a happy thanksgiving. It is my FAVORITE holiday and I love that by living here in Belgium I get to spend it with people who have never experienced it before. This year I believe we are having 5 thanksgiving newbies! So fun! Mom-you would be proud- I am in charge of the turkey, stuffing, sweet potato casserole, pumpkin bread and delicious dessert!
Thankful for today: my lovely apartment, Christmas lights, candles that smell like apple pie, a comfy bed that I can fall into, photos, root beer, oven to bake things in, awesome parents who would do anything for me and come across an ocean to see me, sisters who love me even when I don't call, nieces and nephews who are some of the most amazing people in the world, memories, friends who let me stay at their place when I visit, games, sharpie pens, clicky pencils, gloves and hat on a cold day, Johnny Mathis Christmas music, Gram's potato stuffing, heaters, plane tickets, smiles and you-whoever is reading this of course:)
Have a GREAT THANKSGIVING!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Mack said...

Thankful for YOU!