Thursday, July 24, 2008

Wonderful evening

I have no picture for this blog and for that I am sorry. But I had such a wonderful night last night that I thought I would share. Liesl- my friend and co-worker was getting in from the Czech and so i invited 2 other friends over to my house for dinner. The weather here has been not so great and it was looking a little sketchy all day. My plan was to grill out on my little terrace and eat out there as well. The rain held off and we feasted on shish-kebabs with meat nad veggies, raw veggies and dip, salad and to drink some sweet tea. MMMMM. Then we went for a walk in the sunshine and came back to my place again. I made smoothies and we again sat on the terrace and just chatted till almost midnight. I have eaten out on my terrace several time but have never sat out there in the dark and just enjoyed the dark blue sky above the trees. It was such a great night. And to have such awesome friends to share it with- i felt very blessed! So if you want-come over and we can sit out on my terrace and sip sweet tea and chat til we fall asleep!!

3 comments:

Preben and Ellen said...

i'm there!!

amybeth said...

i wish i was there! glad you had fun- now i need a picture of your terrace.

Mack said...

I didn't know you had a BLOG!!!!! How did I miss this?? Well anyway we do too now - I will add you to my list so I can keep updated!!! Love ya