Saturday, June 19, 2010

Top 5

Ok so i thought I'd make a list of top 5 of various things

my TOP 5 Games(for game night)-in no particular order
1-Catch phrase-always a classic and instant noise maker:)
2-Buzzword-my parents got it at Christmas and I fell in love!
3-Ticket to ride-if you don't own it- Buy it!
4-Bananagrams-for the nerd in all of us-there are even several other "fruit" versions including an apple and a pear-my sisters have those but the banana is the best!
5-family- all you need are paper pens and not everyone even needs to speak the same language! bonus! Learned it at camp a few years back and everywhere we've played it everyone loves it!

my TOP 5 summer ice creams
1-MINT CHOCO CHIP- can i put that for all 5?
2-Raspberry blast-from the carousel ice cream shop in Ocean City, NJ-I get it EVERY time! it's black raspberry ice cream with little choco hearts filled with raspberry sauce-yum!
3-Mango Sorbet-does that count? I hope so cuz it's a fav!
4-Black raspberry ice cream with jimmies from Friendly's
5-Peach ice cream- with little flavor burst of actual peach!

My TOP 5 artists (at the moment anyways)
1-The Civil Wars- check them out- amazing voices and awesome people!
2-Brooke Fraser-can't get enough of her Albertine album
3-Kelly Clarkson- always good when working out!
4-Patty Griffin-need I say more?
5-The Weepies-Say I Am You album

my TOP 5 stores to shop in (in America)
1-Old Navy-If you've ever met me you know 85%of my clothes come from here-but it's def hit or miss
2-Kohl's-cuz they have the most amazing sales ever! and I got my $7 converses there!
3-target-cuz who doesn't love one stop shopping in a clean and organized environment?
4-Gap-pretty much the only other store my stuff comes from
5-New York & company-for all my "dress up" needs- which are few and far between:)

No comments: